Monday, July 21, 2008

My Real World (Its Me)

Buddha
Once I dreamed of a beautiful day
It was so sunny to the condition where I say
Good morning lovely day that happens to be in may
I came down the stairs where I found the horses hay
I walked to end where I said hey
To all the good people on the way
And I said it's me and ill never go away
I'm for you and I'm always here to stay
So don’t worry about me ill be okay

But that was just a dream now we have to pay
For every time we want to have fun and play
Where life is served on a broken tray
It's gone so bad that people now lay
That plate of gold to a person with a view on the bay
Money that’s now the glue spray
That holds every thing and every one together it's even better than clay
With out the money now all the days are gray

No comments:

Post a Comment